Friday, November 12, 2010

Pictures!

Brad and I didn't get pictures during our actual engagement, so we asked our friend, Hunter, to help us "recreate" engagement night. I'm including those pictures for your edification. Brad already put these up on Facebook, so I'm also adding his captions for the process. Enjoy!

We arrive at Union for a short walk before the "movie" we were going to instead of Wicked. Unfortunately they had "double booked" our seats for the show at the Orpheum in Memphis. Sad...
She has no idea what's coming.

No idea at all.

I did my best to listen intently to our conversation about the day's happenings.

I was succeeding at listening VERY intently.

The time comes... We stop abruptly. She's puzzled.

Brad: So, I've been lying to you. I never had tickets for Wicked tonight.

Erin: *Confusion*

Brad: I always had tickets for tomorrow night.

Erin: *Confusion.* What a mean trick!

Erin: Wait a minute... I think I know what's going on!

I had to make a move fast before the opportunity to surprise her afforded by the confusion had passed!

Marry me!

Yes!

And now we're engaged.

5 comments:

bo said...

I love the photo story! So happy for you!

Kirby said...

I'm just saying... you look beautiful in these pictures! Glad you re-captured this.

Senegal Daily said...

I love it.

em k said...

aaaaaaaawesome. so sad i have not kept up with you better.

love you! congrats!

Peggy said...

VERY cute post! And I didn't even know you had a boyfriend...where have I been?? :) Congrats!