Saturday, May 7, 2011

I love my mom.

I do. She's just the best. She's super smart and clever and thoughtful and wise. She never forgets important things (it's true), always has the right gift for every occasion, and always knows exactly what you need and also exactly what you want (even if you don't know exactly what those things are). She travels oceans/braves blizzards to see you in Ukraine or drives 3 hours to Jackson to take care of you when you have a migraine and can't get out of bed. One of her super powers is finding a way to keep in touch- no matter where you are or how limited your technological resources are. She knows how to fix basically anything, as well as clean any kind of wicked stain you can acquire. She plans the best birthday parties and vacations (I'm not EVEN kidding). She has a scripture for every occasion and will pray for any and every need that comes her way. She's an encourager and a comforter. She's so brave and strong and mighty, taking care of so many responsibilities. She's pretty much magical.

She's the best. Love you, Mama! I'm so glad you're my mother. Happy Mother's Day.











1 comment:

Kat said...

Aww, sweet post. You mom is magical :)