Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm horrible

I know. This really is the MOST despicable time lapse ever. In the history of blogging.

My sincerest apologies.

In my defense, I have been a little busy. I went and got married! Yay! I have a whole list of blogs that I'm intending to write about all manner of things, but it's so intimidating to think about tackling it all at once.

I'm also thinking I'm going to need a new blog address (you know, seeing as how I have been getting my name changed legally...) and title (Brad's not an Amerikrainian, although we did christen him with a "Ukrainian" name: Bradislav. Sounds super Slavic, right? Yeah, we thought so, too).

I don't have wedding pictures back yet, but when I get them, I'll be sure to post some for those of you who couldn't be there (or for those of you who were and just like to relive important moments via photos...hi Mom!).

I'm working on it. Promise!

No comments: