Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm just trying to draw this out...and out...and out...

I really will wrap up all of the Ukraine pictures. Probably within the next two or three days. I'm about tired of having it on my to-do list everyday and never getting it checked off. Here are some of the 10 or 11 pictures that I snapped on our last day in Poltava. I wasn't thinking very photographically at the time, unfortunately.


Vova taught Alex, Juliana, and Julie to write their names in Ukrainian and Russian in between classes. The Ukrainian students found no end of entertainment from this.

Our evening program on the fourth night centered around discussion groups, using the game 'Soularium' (produced by Campus Crusade). Lots of great conversation was had, Vova shared, the girls on our team (minus Alex and me) sang, and we hung out for a looooong time afterward.

Amiee, Victoria, and I were missing Nataly. :(

Our sweet friend, Anya, who we got to see so infrequently but always loved spending time with. She came out to visit with us our last night.

Some of my favorites! Nastia, Yulia, and Olya.

Dasha. She's such a nut.

Our week in Poltava was truly blessed; we had tons of work to do, not too much sleep, and fantastic new friends.

I realize that last sentence sounds VERY lame. It's ok. I'm a professional wordsmith, guys.

No comments: