Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weekend at Union

Last weekend (American Labor Day weekend) was great fun around here! Brad's sister plays on the Union women's soccer team, so his family (or at least most of them) came in for the weekend. They won their games on both Friday and Saturday, Rachael scoring the winning (and only) goal of the second game. Go Bulldogs!

It was fun to be with Amiee for her first round of Union soccer games. She had a blast! I had fun watching her be immersed in Union culture.

Saturday held lunch with Brad's family, spontaneous and impulsive bargain shopping (I mean, it was impressive...and I am really not the World's Most Avid Shopper), afternoon movie with Amiee and some new friends, followed by soccer games. Such a great day!

Sunday church and lunch with Brad's fam was really great and yummy (for anyone from the Jackson area, Brad's dad LOVES Old Town Spaghetti Store, so lunch was super!), and Monday held an All-American cookout with friends.

Here are a few pieces of documentation. And, Breanne, I think you would really like this G-rated movie we went to see. I loved it!
Big and little sister love.

Cutest little freshman ever? Yes, I think so. :)

1 comment:

bo said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Maybe the movie will make it over here (where it will be rated U) and I can see it too!